My Portfolios and Modeling Experience




I'm a Freelance Model/Brand Ambassadress since i was 14 years old way back 2014. 


Here's the story, When i was in the mall, Someone came to me. An agent asked me if i could be a model. So when i started doing modeling career, I focused more because i was so happy at that age i earn money. Unfortunately, i even forgot my studies that's why i graduated late on my age because of my abscences. I always dreamed to be an actress but it didn't work for me. 

I was working over time till morning as an "extra" in Teleserye LOBO, I was with Angel Locsin, Shaina Magdayao and Piolo Pascual. It was amazing experience to be with celebrities. Haha But i realized, what I've noticed, it was truly hard to be an actor/actress. I really thought it was an easy job. Seeing them with no sleep and continue to play their role acting and reading their long scripts is very stressful and horrible that i cannot imagine myself if i will survive. 

Again, i became an "extra" in Lastikman Teleserye of Vhong Navarro i was one of the people who plays to be the victim of the monster. I scream and tries to hide. 

So my last Teleserye show as an extra was 2017 in Meant to Be with celebrities Barbie, Mika Dela Cruz and Sef Cadayona. I remeber i also did an acting workshop before in Makati for free.

I also did an extra TVC (TV Commercial) in Rebisco (2 Times), Mall of Asia, Republiq, Etc. I was really happy because i experienced this kind of job although it's not a full time job. 


I did a lot of Photo shoots before. Here are some of my Portfolios by Professional Photographers. Avant Garde is my favorite concept. 

For Bookings, kindly fill up the contact form on Home Page. 









Last year 2017, I am honored to be a fashion show model of Mr. Silverio Anglacer Designs the Top Designers of Davao, Philippines. KADAYAWAN WEAVE TELA HAUTE CULTURE FASHION SHOW on 2017 in NEWYORK, USA. I joined the group of Fashion Designers Guild and got a chance to approved our US visa multiple 10 years. Here are the sample photos...


















Angelique joined the MR & MS PHILIPPINE YOUTH STAR BATCH YEAR 2008. 
AMBASSADOR AND AMBASSADRESS







I'm a BRAND AMBASSADRESS since 2006. Here are the BRANDS I've worked with:


Comments


Yours Truly, Angelique Rose

Name

Email *

Message *

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM