Setting Goals is now important ritual for me






              I love to indulge on creative stuff. I'm an optimistic person. I always want to pursue my dreams and turn them into reality. Setting goals is now important ritual for me. When i was 26 years old, I've realized that I am older, I became a strategic goal setter. I got paranoid (Laughs) asking myself what i really want to be? I keep telling to myself that i need to do something in my life, that when i turn 30 years old, we should have our own house, my own investments, car, living and working in other country with my family. I was sooo depressed, stressed, impatient that i cannot wait to have my dreams come true. It will not happen if you don't work hard for it right. But I've learned how to be contented in my life.



              I honestly didn't think i would be planning like this for our future. Because when i was teenager, I'm the one who always go with the flow and doesn't care about my future. But everything has really change now. I'm now a mother and a wife, who always hustle while pursuing my dreams! What's important is I've learned so much from my mistakes and I've became a better version of myself and more patient, because i believe and trust that God has perfect timing! It takes a little while but it's worth the wait! 




Comments


Yours Truly, Angelique Rose

Name

Email *

Message *

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM